Big Brother Mzansi (BBMzansi) Application Form For 2023/2024
Want to be a housemate in the Big Brother Mzansi season 2023/2024? Stay in touch as we uncover the unknown and everything you need to get on the show and be one of the housemates for the following 2023 Big Brother Mzansi season.
BBMzansi 2023 Audition Form.
We thought it right to share with you the easy way and tips for entering the BBMzanis 2023 competition through this website, you can stay connected for more information and updates on the registration of your big brother, Mzansi 2023, and the latest updates on Season 4 South Africa TV.
The most scheduled Big Brother Mzansi reality show is back and we can’t wait to see the hosts in the BBMzansi house.
Audition Qualification for Big Brother Mzansi (BBMzansi) 2023/2024
- You must be of South African nationality
- You must have a valid SA passport
- You must be 21 years of age by 2023.
About Big Brother Mzansi (BBMzansi) 2023 Application Form
The Audition form is detailed so that we can get a good idea about you and whether you would be a suitable candidate for Big Brother Mzansi 2023. Please answer all questions on the form fully and honestly. Make sure that your answers are written clearly. You will automatically be disqualified from the selection process if it is discovered that you have deliberately been untruthful or withheld relevant information. Please read carefully the section below entitled Big Brother Mzansi – Information for Applicants before completing the rest of this audition form.
Important Information about Big Brother Mzansi (BBMzansi) 2023 Audition
By arriving at the audition, I consent to the use of any personal information supplied by Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice Group of Companies for the purposes of establishing whether I am a suitable candidate and for selecting contestants for the production of the Programme.
If I am invited for a further audition but not selected as a contestant, I hereby assign irrevocably to Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice Group of Companies the entire copyright and all other rights of whatsoever nature in and to my audition and contribution to Big Brother, whether now in existence or arising in the future, including without limitation, my performance, any comments ascribed to me (whether as part of the audition, any psychological testing, any interview and any inclusion of my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic and musical materials and the like for purposes of the Programme and/or any related publicity, research, and marketing, which Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies accept.
Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice Group of Companies shall therefore be entitled to use and exploit and license others to use and exploit such contributions, in whole or in part, by all means, and in all media, manner, and formats whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the world and in perpetuity.
Terms and Conditions for Big Brother Mzansi (BBMzansi) 2023 Application
Big Brother Mzansi – Information for Applicants Please read the following statement on the Acknowledgement form of BBMzansi 2023:
I hereby acknowledge and confirm that:
1. I am aware that Endemol (“the Producers”) will consider the information supplied by me in this document for purposes of considering me as a participant in the Big Brother Mzansi production.
2. I have read and agree to be bound by the conditions set out in this document entitled Big Brother Mzansi – Audition form;
3. I have answered all of the questions on the audition form fully, honestly, and accurately and I confirm I have not misled or attempted to mislead the Producers in any way as to my identity, experiences, or in any other way;
4. If any of the information I have given in the audition form is found to be false, the Producers will be entitled to exclude me from the Big Brother Mzansi participant audition process.
5. If I am short-listed by the Producers, I am prepared to undergo psychological and medical screening. I understand that the full details of this will be explained to me in advance.
6. If I am short-listed I also agree to authorize the Producers to conduct background checks in order to verify any of the information I have supplied. I understand that consenting to these checks is no guarantee of being chosen to participate.
7. Even if I am selected as a participant, the Producers have no obligation to produce the programme and even if the programme is made there will be no obligation on the Producers or any broadcaster to broadcast it;
8. All decisions by the Producers concerning the selection of the participants are final and no reasons will be given. I agree not to challenge or appeal against those decisions.
9. I will keep strictly confidential and will not, without the prior written consent of the Producers, at any time from the date I sign this audition form and for twelve (12) months following the first transmission on television of the final episode of Big Brother Mzansi, disclose, publish or reveal to any person any incident, conversation or information concerning the series or the audition/selection process which comes to my knowledge as a result of my inclusion in the participant selection process and/or the Big Brother Mzansi series, if selected, nor other information relating to Endemol, M-Net/MultiChoice Group of Companies or the Big Brother Mzansi series acquired by me during this period, without consultation with the publicity organs of either Endemol, M-Net or MultiChoice Group of Companies.
10. If I am selected to participate in the Big Brother Mzansi production, I agree to enter into a formal agreement with the Producers and/or any other relevant party, the terms, and conditions of which will be necessary to protect the rights of the Producers and/or such other entity involved in the production of Big Brother Mzansi.
11. I hereby assign to Endemol, M-Net, or MultiChoice Group of Companies the right to use my photographs, likeness, profile, voice, sound effect, caricature, literary, artistic, and musical materials, and the like for purposes of the Programme and/or any related publicity and marketing, which Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice Group of Companies accept.
12. I am not an employee of Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or any of the M.I.H. Group of companies.
13. I am not related to an Endemol, M-Net, MultiChoice, or any other M.I.H. Group of companies employee. 14. I am a legal resident or a citizen of South Africa with a valid ID book or passport
15. I will be 21 years of age or more on the 1s of January 2023.
The Important Bio-Data For BBMzansi 2023 (BBMzansi) Audition
- YOUR BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
- First name(s):
- What do your friends call you?
- Maiden name:
- Date of Birth:
- Place of Birth
- Please indicate whether you are a: SA citizen Legal Resident If you are a SA citizen
- SA ID Number:
- If you are a Legal Resident Passport no:
- Nationality Type of Visa:
- Visa expiry date
- Or work permit no:
- W/permit expiry date
- Please indicate whether you are: Male or Female
- Home language:
- Other languages you speak:
- Do you have any children If so, please indicate their age and gender
Information And Guidelines On How To Prepare For The BBMzansi 2023 Show.
- Have a strong personality
- Don’t hide your flaws
- Answer your phone!
- Wear something memorable
- Be “on” all the time
- Don’t lie about yourself
- Make yourself look good by comparison
- Don’t be too proud
- If you’re nervous, it’s okay!
- Don’t act st*pid!
- Be clear about who you are and who you aren’t
- Rehearse answering tough questions they may ask you
- Do not compromise
- Research the production companies of the show
- Be prepared with answers to questions you’ll be asked over and over on applications
- Don’t send a boring recording of yourself
- Practice speaking in front of a camera (very important).
- BIG BROTHER MZANSI AUDITION TIPS
- BBMZANSI APPLICATION FORM 2023
- BBM AUDITION FORM FOR SEASON 4
- BBMZANSI 2023 REGISTRATION FORM
- BIG BROTHER MZANSI AUDITION QUESTIONS
- BIG BROTHER SOUTH AFRICA APPLICATION
- BIG BROTHER MZNASI 2023 APPLICATION
- BIG BROTHER MZANSI AUDITION APPLICATION.